This webpage is a work in progress.
What is TKO?
Knockout helps you create rich, responsive, maintainable applications built on a clean underlying data model.
- Simple data-html bindings
Easily associate DOM elements with model data using a concise, readable syntax, like this:
<input data-bind='textInput: value'/>
- Two-way observables Data model and DOM stay in sync, updating the UI whenever the data changes.
- Computed dependencies Create chains of calculated variables dependencies.
- Templating Create reusable components and sophisticated web applications.
- Extensible Implement custom behaviours and compartmentalized code.
Support Knockout:via Patreon to Brian M Hunt
Include alpha-3 with this
or install the monorepo it locally with one of
$ npm install tko
$ yarn add tko
Clone the code with
$ git clone email@example.com/knockout/tko
Find Knockout online at:
- Gitter knockout/tko
- Gitter knockout/knockout
- Reddit /r/knockoutjs
- Google Groups
- StackOverflow [knockout.js]
Building Dynamic Client-Side Web Applications
By Jamie Munro, published 2015-01-03More Information
Asp.net Mvc 5 With Bootstrap and Knockout.js
Building Dynamic, Responsive Web Applications
By Jamie Munro, published 2015-03-25More Information
Getting Started with Knockout.js for .NET Developers
By Andrey Akinshin, published 2015-05-27More Information
By Timothy Moran, published 2014-11-26More Information
Web App Testing Using Knockout.JS
By Roberto Messora, published 2014-11-17More Information
By Jorge Ferrando, published 2015-02-27More Information
By Carlo Russo, published 2015-02-25More Information